Nous n'avons pas pu localiser votre position actuelle. Assurez-vous que les services de localisation sont activés ou essayez de rafraîchir cette page.
Commodités et services
Nous avons des menus pour d'autres restaurants à proximité de celui-ci.
aujourd'hui ▸ 5
cette semaine depuis lun. ▸ 25
la semaine dernière ▸ 34
depuis le début du mois ▸ 96
le mois dernier ▸ 179
/ 5basé sur 4 évaluations
Distribution des évaluations
I would give them 0 stars if I could....Placed an order tonight for pick up the food was so disgusting....my sandwich bread was so soggy and I dont know why but its was all watery inside....what a waste of $40!!!! Never ordering from there again had to throw it out I couldn't even eat it.... beyond disappointed...save your money and go elsewhere!!
Food is good enough. Not the best quality but still good. Service is absolute S H I T. Ordered for delivery waited two hours for cold food and the delivery driver reeked of marijuana. We had to wait another hour for the second order to come and still bad. Went in once for the dining room in the Vaudreuil location and the waiter was shooting the breeze in the back and left us waiting for 15 mins without greeting us. The Sunday night manager was very sweet but that's about it. Rude service over the phone, unprofessional staff and long wait times for ok food.
Une petite livraison pour 3 personnes, sans extras ; 50$. En plus du prix très élevé (surtout si on prend en compte la qualité de la nourriture), la commande arrive sans un des 3 repas. Les deux autres; froids et dégoutants. J'ai rappellé pour qu'ils reviennent porter le reste de la commande, ils sont venus 30 minutes plus tard. Déçue et enragée, je donnerais un 0/5 si je le pouvais
My wife and I like to eat at Madisons & Baton Rouge. We were hearing good things about Boston Pizza and finally decided to go outside our comfort zone and dined at Boston Pizza.
1) Boston Pizza is a mix between Baton Rouge & Cage aux Sports.
2) Vaudreuil location has tons of parking and has indoor, bar & outdoor dining areas which is great.
3) Their menu allows for a lot of customization which is fantastic if you just can't seem to find exactly what you want. They even have a customizing pasta menu.
4) The food was well prepared. I had the bacon burger with Cactus fries and they were out of this world. My wife had a pasta dish and was a little disappointed in the sauce as she says it tastes like "bottled sauce".
5) All in all a great experience and we will be making this part of our rotation with Madison's & Baton Rouge :)