Les Retrouvailles OSHEAGA is a small capacity, Canadian talent event to be held at Parc Jean-Drapeau over three days, October 1-3, 2021.
Who are the headliners?
CHARLOTTE CARDIN on Friday! JESSIE REYEZ on Saturday! HALF MOON RUN on Sunday!
How much are the tickets?
- Prices include taxes and service charges:
- 1 day GENERAL ADMISSION pass from $85.00
- 3-day GENERAL ADMISSION pass from $245.00,
- Casino de Montréal 1-day GOLD pass: from $135.00
- Casino de Montréal 3-day GOLD pass: from $390.00
ITEMS ALLOWED ON THE FESTIVAL SITE
- One (1) empty plastic or reusable water bottle (water fountains on site)
- Beach towels and blankets
- Raincoats / small umbrellas
- Small backpacks and purses (all bags will be searched)
- Sunscreen (except in flammable spray cans)
- Digital cameras (except professional cameras with lenses larger than 2.5" or any other removable lens)
- Disposable cameras
- Electronic cigarettes
What can I eat/drink at Osheaga?
Osheaga is Montreal and Montreal means food! More than ever, the festival aims to offer a variety of quality food choices to festival-goers. From poutine to vegetarian to gluten-free to one of the many street food trucks located in the food court, the site will be filled with options to satisfy your taste buds and appetite!
Beverages such as water, beer and other spirits can be purchased on site. The legal drinking age in Quebec is 18. If you wish to consume alcoholic beverages on site, please have two (2) pieces of valid identification with you and ensure that you drink responsibly.
Festival-goers are permitted to bring an empty reusable or clear plastic water bottle to the Osheaga site to refill at the water fountains provided. They may be asked to empty the bottle before entering the site. No alcohol is permitted.
Festival-goers may bring a snack for personal consumption (e.g. a candy bar). Meals, sandwiches, coolers or lunch boxes are not permitted on site.