This Festival, organized by the Business Organization – Les Quartiers du Canal, is an opportunity to celebrate the exceptional gastronomic offer, the great diversity and the originality of our restaurants in Griffintown. It is also an event to salute the work of all teams, chefs and cheffes cooks of our beautiful gourmet addresses, those, who, on a daily basis are ambassadors of our Business and the Gourmet destination of Montreal. For the SDC, it will also be an opportunity to highlight the heritage of our neighborhood and the design that we find in each of our good addresses in Griffintown.
What to expect?
– The Evening’s Fine Table d’hôte: $22, $32 or $42 ($52 exceptionally) with a cocktail or a glass of champagne offered as well as a complimentary appetizer or dessert.
– Happy Hour / 5@7 branchés: $17, $22 or $32 including a complimentary cocktail or glass of champagne.
– Gourmet Brunch (2 Saturdays and 2 Sundays): $17 or $22 ($32 exceptionally) with a Mimosa or a cocktail offered and a free entrance or dessert.
Here are the 10 first restaurants already revealed :
- Perles & Paddock
- Licence IV
- Meatball House
- Le Richmond et/ou le Marché Italien Le Richmond
- Zibo Griffintown
- Le Fantôme
- Mauvais Garçons
- Industria Griffintown
- Pizza No 900 Griffintown
- More addresses will follow …
The G. Festival is an event presented by the Business Development Corporation Les Quartiers du Canal in collaboration with the Economic Development Department of the City of Montreal.