Nous n'avons pas pu localiser votre position actuelle. Assurez-vous que les services de localisation sont activés ou essayez de rafraîchir cette page.
Ouvre aujourd'hui à 11:30
Dimanche: Ouvert pour réservations de groupes seulement (minimum 40 personnes).
À propos de nous
Commodités et servicesCapacité: 150 Nous acceptons: Master Card, Visa, AMEX, Interac
Offre spécial pour les groupes de 6 personnes et plus!
Nous offrons un certificat-cadeaux d’une valeur de 20$, valide seulement sur notre menu table d’hôte.
Special promotion for group of 6 people and more!
We offer a gift-certificate of 20$, valid only on our table d’hôte menu.
Menu spécial du midi!
Les pâtes & pizzas seulement à 18$ et ceci inclut un choix d’une soupe ou salade.
Special Lunch Menu!
Pastas & Pizzas only at $18 this includes a choice of a soup or salad.
aujourd'hui ▸ 3
cette semaine depuis lun. ▸ 341
la semaine dernière ▸ 541
depuis le début du mois ▸ 1 576
le mois dernier ▸ 2 508
les 12 derniers mois ▸ 28 872
4 / 5 basées sur 26 évaluations
Distribution des évaluations
I've been to this restaurant many times over the last 30 years and I usually was satisfied. During those years, the food was good to excellent with friendly service. Unfortunately, I was more than dissatisfied with my latest visit. The food was very disappointing. It was bland and not appetising. My wife and I left more than 50% of our food. (I am a big eater and normally I would never leave anything on my plate). Maybe the restaurant was understaffed or maybe it was more interested in serving the big groups (the restaurant seemed full), we were only 3 people in our party, the service was very slow, and nobody seemed interested in our well being, (we asked to get a second glass of water after our meal, and we never got it). We waited and waited and waited so we finally left before having coffee and dessert (we were here to celebrate my wife's birthday and IL Boccalini succeeded in ruining our evening). We will certainly not come back to this restaurant. The restaurant seemed more interested in serving groups than their own patrons, TOO BAD.
We had a bad feeling as soon as we walked in the restaurant. The noise was overwhelming. The restaurant has a side for groups and another with tables that can accommodate 2 to 6 people. We had a table for 2 and were seated next to a table of 6 who turned out being so loud that my husband and I couldn't have a conversation unless screaming at one another. Very unpleasant to say the least. Food was good but service was horrible by being ignored by the staff. COMPLETELY ignored. That was bad. Nobody at anytime came to us asking if everything was ok or if we needed something. I got a refill of water and it was WARM. It was disgusting. The staff and management was very friendly and talkative to their regular clients. Before I took the time writing these comments, I read the reviews and realized that the people rating this joint with 5 stars are the ones who've been going there forever. What management doesn't realize is that they must give the same service to every clients regardless of how many years they've been going there. Unprofessional, unfriendly staff and management. Horrible experience. Period.
My wife and I visited this restaurant for her birthday based on a friends recommendation. Unfortunately this will be our first and last visit. A disastrous evening from start to finish. I believe the best way to describe our'experience' would be in the following bullet format.
1. Upon entering, the'host' seemed confused about our arrival, let alone our reservation. He left us at the entrance without saying a word, returned 10 minutes later and guided us to the worst table in the restaurant situated between the kitchen, restrooms, traffic and 2 tables of 6 hearing impaired individuals who unfortunately never attended a single sign language class.
2. Since this is a BYOW establishment, I brought a choice bottle of red wine to both enjoy and admittedly show off. The waiter arrived and proceeded to hack the top from my beautiful bottle. The bottle was left torn and tattered and certainly not given the respect it or its owner deserved.
3. The customary olive oil, balsamic vinegar and bread entree was served in a small dish accompanied by cold buns wrapped in a linen napkin in a stainless steel pail. Quite frankly, I would have preferred the buns being wrapped in paper towels served in my hand providing they were warm. There wasn't even enough oil/vinegar mixture for the last 2 cold buns.
4. My wife ordered the'Veal Parm', which she enjoyed immensely. The presentation was understated and classic. No complaints on her dish whatsoever.
5. I ordered the 10oz sirloin; "medium rare, but closer to rare, with'frits". Little did I know, that for almost $50 I would get a 1/2" thick piece of meat, that was'AA' at best, borderline overdone, accompanied only by a tablespoon of pepper sauce. Certainly not the'presentation' one would expect for what this restaurant is charging.'Frits', (cold anemic, shoestring frozen fries) were served in a separate fluted bowl). They could have saved the dishwasher some trouble by simply putting them on the same plate and charging $30 like everyone else is.
6. After'delivering' our plates to our table, our waiter offered only a sprinkle of freshly ground pepper and gauche'humor before leaving, never to return, not even for the standard; "How is everything" question.
7. The'host' delivered our cheque, I paid with my credit card, the'host' gave me my receipt, turned and walked away. From the time I made my reservation to the moment my wife and I walked out the door not a single employee of the entire restaraunt said "Thank you".
All in all a regrettable and extraordinarily overpriced evening. I would never return to this restaurant, and I would certainly not recommend this restaurant to anyone else.
We have been going there since it opened. If Fabio is cooking the food is good. Picolo mondo was very bland last night no taste. It must have been the other chef. Very disappointed. We will return because it is one of our fave test is.
Nourriture excellente , service impeccable ,! En plus nous pouvons apporter notre vin.👌
Excellent food and Excellent service.
We went there in October 2014 for a get together with ex-colleagues. We were 16-18 people, all adults. We had a blast. The staff was amazing, very friendly, made jokes with us and laughed. It was really nice. The food was also very good. Everyone loved the restaurant, so much so that we are going back in April 2015. Will come back to post my review. I strongly recommend this restaurant.
Was there with my husband on Valentin'e. Let me tell you the food is excellent and service as well. Can't wait to go back very soon! Its a must try restaurant in the heart of Saint-Laurent. Thank you for a great experience. We will pass the word around to our friends and family.
Nous avons célébrer le baptême de nos deux garçon dans ce restaurant le 29 juin 2014. Nous étions un groupe de 60 personnes incluant 14 enfants. Le service à été impeccable et la nourriture toujours aussi délicieuse! J'avais déjà mangé dans ce restaurant auparavant en amoureux et en entre amies. J'ai toujours adoré mon expérience tout particulièrement la lasagne et l'escalope de veau. À essayer absolument!
service de basse
prix vraiment trop cher pour la portion et qualité
pour un resto italien j'ai déjà vue beaucoup mieux même dagiovanni est mieux que cela. je n'y retournerais plus
Je n'ais pas aimée mon expérience a ce resto.
rapport qualité / prix les portions son ridicule
environ 4c.soupe dans un bol de soupe entrée. surement de la soupe en conserve pas bonne
l'équivalent d'une portion de un repas congelé Michelina's pour un duo de pâte pas mangeable /pour repas principal.(franchement le surgelé aurait été mieux)
et une mini tasse de café
dessert pas inclus le tout pour 30$
Et que dire du service et l'acceuil. ouffff mieux vaut que je m'abstienne. UN GROS ZÉRO
JE NE RECOMMANDE PAS CE RESTO A PERSONNE
We went to Il Boccalino with a group of friends for a night out without the kids. It was amazing. A wonderful reception, friendly staff and amazing food. Everyone in our party of 9 enjoyed their dinner which varied from veal to salmon to seafood linguini. We are already talking about when our next dinner there will be!
Les plats sont extraordinaires et excellents. Tout ce qu'on peut s'attendre dans un bon italien: simplicité et haute qualité. Excellent rapport qualité/prix. Le service a été impeccable et nous avons passé une excellente soirée!
We went to Il Boccalini on the 16th of August and all that we have to say is that the customer service and the food was more than perfect. We have been to many restaurants but we never received such a good service from a waiter like Eric. We recommend this place to anybody that likes Italian dishes and we are proud to say that Il Boccalini comes in our top 3 restaurants across the world. Thank you Eric and the rest of the team of Il Boccalini for offering such a good experience.
Excellent restaurant italien. Service courtois. Dans un tel restaurant, n'hésitez pas à demander au serveur ce qu'il recommande. Nous n'avons pas été déçus!
Nous sommes allés dans ce resto parce que la compagnie où je travaille avait choisi cet endroit pour souligner la venue du temps des fêtes. Très mauvais choix!!!
Nous étions 14 à table et le resto était presque vide un vendredi midi.
Jamais au grand jamais je ne recommenderais ce restaurant surtout à des femmes : Les hommes sont toujours servis en premier et les femmes en dernier. Je n'ai jamais été traitée de la sorte, jamais!
J'ai commandé un filet de poisson et qui dit filet, dit absence d'arêtes et os de nageoires. Bien moi, le mien, il avait tellement de tout ça que j'ai failli m'étouffer à cause de leur présence dans mon assiette. Les pâtes d'accompagnement étaient froides mais comme je n'avais pas deujeuné ce matin-là n'importe quoi faisait bien l'affaire!!!
Bien dommage pour eux mais moi, ils ne m'ont pas gagné comme cliente : première et dernière fois dans ce resto!!!
28 oct., 2019