Nous n'avons pas pu localiser votre position actuelle. Assurez-vous que les services de localisation sont activés ou essayez de rafraîchir cette page.
3.4 / 5 basées sur 10 évaluations
Distribution des évaluations
went for dinner couple of weeks ago and it was the worst experience I ve ever had. Do not recommend
This is by far the worst restaurant in Montreal. My friend & I were here last night for dinner and during that time we noticed the staff was very rude, inattentive and had an overall nasty attitude. We left after realising the bad level of hygiene in this restaurant. The staff believes they are in the service industry but do not know the first thing about serving clients with respect. If you value your dining experience, skip this restaurant and choose from the millions of better options in CDN. But if you want to have bad food, possible sickness from the lack of hygiene and waste your money, then surely this is the place for you!
It was one of the most awfull retsurant that I ever seen in my life...I have few important reasons why you should no go there:
1) This resturant is very dirty in case of hygine, they were cleaning ground and without any gloves they try to make sandwhich with the same dirty hand ... :( Auch, they dont use any gloves when thery are making sandwich.
2) I saw one of the worker there that was cathing the cold sneezing on the food...Auch :(
3) The behaviour is rude and impolite, they are not respectfull at all. They are talking with each other and clinets very loud, it is like preparing for a war bfore end of the world, very rude... I had lots of stress to hear this rude voice.
4) looking at my credit card, I notice that they overcharged me, but I understood it there and stopped transcation before it happens.
5) CUATION: It is high possibility for fraud in this resturant, my name was mentioned in recipt, that is not normal at all, that was very strange, when I called to the bank they told this is not normal too and they might collecting some info to take some money from my credit card in few months, So I had to close my credit card and order a new one.
It was really not worsted to go there, It was one of the most worst resturant I ever went, There are many other nice resturants in Cote Des Niege, DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY in this resturant.
Probablement un des meilleurs restos ''Shish Taouk'' à Côte-des-Neiges. J'y vais depuis très longtemps et c'est toujours aussi bon et peu dispendieux. Le service y est aussi très sympathique. Ils y font même leurs propres navets marinés! Je vous conseille donc fortement cet endroit.
Wow! Sindibad nous prépare de vrais délices de la cuisine du Levant. Les sandwich coûtent 4$ seulement et sont tellement succulentes avec leur sauce à l'ail. La viande (shish taouk, shish kebab et shawarma) est tellement juteuse et savoureuse! Et le serveur, très sympathique.
Le meilleur rapport qualité-prix pour les sandwichs à la libanaise :P
Bons shawarmas à bon prix, livraison extrêmement rapide et gratuite. un must sur Côte-des-Neiges. J'y mange régulièrement depuis 2005.
Ma copine et moi prenons toujours pour emporter. C'est très abordable, les portions sont généreuses. La nourriture est délicieuse. Le propriétaire reconnait sa clientèle et il est très sympathique.
Très petit resto (mieux vaut prendre un "take out") mais nourriture délicieuse ! Se compare à Amir mais ils font griller les pitas, mmmm !!!
Ils font de très bons shish taouk! miam!
My favorite Lebanese fast food restaurant in Montreal. They have Shawarma (Shish taouk) which is very good and always fresh. They have kibbe, which is very tasty as well. They also have cocktails which are excellent.
The quality of their chicken is very good. And the price is also very good, it is only or was, $3.25 for a chicken sandwich.
I highly recommend Sindibad next time you are in C.D.N.